Friday, July 17, 2009

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!


Ladies; IT'S THE WEEKEND YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
If you're a curvy girl who loves fashion
and Torrid, than this is for you!

This weekend,every
girls dream could come true! Torrid is holding a House of Dreams, model search for girls 16 and older! All you need to do is either download an application from the Torrid website, or you can get an application from a Torrid store. Fill out the application, and insert an 8x10 picture, (Head shot or body shot, OR BOTH!) and turn it in or mail it in,to your nearest Torrid store! Along with the Model Search, Torrid is also hosting a get together at their store July 17-18 for you to turn in your applications, network with other fashionistas, Shop with VIP saving, and free goodies for the first 100 shoppers!




------------------------------------------------------------------


If your thinking, "Me, a model?" Than stop right there! Yes YOU a model! Torrid is notorious for showing girls of all shapes and sizes that being trendy and feeling confident in yourself is just a few steps away! Torrid showed me to be comfortable in my own skin, and not to let anything hold me back! They could show YOU that too! So if you're a devoted Torrid girl than get your BOOTAY up and fill out your application! It's worth it, I swear!


If you're in Houston or surrounding areas of Texas,let me know! I'll be at Torrid
tomorrow with my sister! (Who has caught the Torrid bug and is entering the Model Search!) and I'd love to meet some fellow, local Torrid girls! Also, if you have any questions about my Torrid Model Search, experience also let me know! I'd love to share my experience with all of you :)
PEACE,LOVE&TORRID
XOXO-Tarah




PS; I'm sorry I've been having trouble keeping up my blog! I've been super busy, and my internet has been down, but I'll be on top of it from now on, no worries!
<3tarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what kind of questions do they ask you when/if they interview you? thanx.

Tarah Drouin on July 19, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

Well for my model search experience they didn't necessarily 'Interview' me. We had to fill out an application, that had a bunch of interview-like questions on them. For example; I love fashion because... or I think I should be the Hi:)school model search winner because... and things like that :)

Post a Comment

 

Tarah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009