Sunday, July 26, 2009

The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever, Summer 2009!


Ladies and Gentlemen;
Welcome to Summer 2009!

Hey Ladies! just catching up on some things I've missed. Summer 2009, has definitely been a great one, and it's only half way over! I've got some summer happenings in my life that I'd love to share with everyone!

I'mreally into singing and acting, aka; MUSICAL THEATRE! I'm invovled in a company called, KVPAC. Which is a community theatre in my town, and i love it :) As well as acting at KVPAC, I also work there! So thats basically what my summer has consisted of but, I love giving back to the community and spreading the arts :)
<- In this picture, I played Ms. Potts in Beauty and The Beast! It is one of the funnest roles I've ever played! The show was a hit and COMPLETELY SOLD OUT! :)



The summer trends are everything from short, babydoll dresses, too dark purple and black plaid shirts. I decided to get a little bit of both :)
I paired the navy cardigan, with the yellow blouse and a big chunky necklace. I also got a long, black, tank top cardigan to go with my black and white plaid halter. For a couple of years, the fashion has been skinny jeans, well the skinny jeans that I got have no zipper, they're pull up jeans, and fit like a glove! I love them! Most of my purchase contained of cardigans, because school season is coming up quicker than we think! You can pair all of your summer tanks with a nice cardigan so summer clothes are appropriate all summer long! :)



Thanks for reading guys! More blogs to come every week! Stay in touch!
PS; A little preview for next week? VIDEO BLOG! Yay! Again, like I say in every post, feel free to comment me and ask any questions, or just say hello :) TaTa for now!

X0X0-Tarah







PPS; My older sister applied for the House of Dreams model search, I took her pictures for her, doesn't she look great!?

2 comments:

Kaydeez on August 2, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

Your sister is beautiful! You look a lot alike. =) I'm glad she decided to enter. Tell her good luck from me! Awesome blog. =)

Tarah Drouin on August 2, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

 

Tarah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009