Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let's Get Personal?


Hello my fellow Fashionistas!

Let me start off by saying, HOLY CRAP! This opportunity
is one in a million, and I can't wait to show every other
full figured girls what Torrid showed me! First let me start
off by introducing myself a little bit. My name is Tarah, and
I'm 16 years young and loving it! I love to hear other peoples
opinions and ideas so feel free too comment and let me know
what ya think!

---------------------------------------------------------
Random Facts?
- My parents were on the TLC t.v show, "Trading Spaces" when I was in 5th grade.
- I've been outrageously devoted to singing since day one, It's my absolute passion
and my goal one day is to share it with the world!
-Along with singing, I am also and actress and actually just finished the show,
"Beauty and The Beast" where I played Ms. Potts :)
- I work at a community theatre in my hometown, helping to teach little kids
how to express themselves through the arts, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
- I sing in the varsity choir at my school and I am an actress in 2 different
acting companys, I love putting on a show!!
- Fashion is my outlet, its so creative and expresses, I JUST LOVE IT! It never
gets old. And it's something you'll have forever, keep adding and adding too
your wardrobe and it gets better and better!
---------------------------------------------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words...

(i decded to do this section in every one of my blogs, so you fashionistas can get to know me a little better, enjoy!)

As of now, I'm so scatter brained and cannot think of anything else interesting, BUT if you have any questions comment me here and I will for sure get back to you!


---------------------------------------------------------

XOXO Tarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tarah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009