Saturday, August 29, 2009

SHE'S ALIVEE!



Hello Hello!
how's everyone? I've missed you guys! Sorry it's taken so long to make another post. Life's been crazy but I've finally found some time to talk to my fellow DIVAS :)
I don't know about you guys but, I just finished my first week of my junior year of high-school! It was hectic, tiring, exciting, and so much more! But, even though it was crazy, I made sure to look cute :) thanks to torrid of course!



Tarah's first day outfit;
I wore this cardigan, with a cute white tube top underneath! It was cool and breezy, and casual yet chic. With the rose cardigan I wore these 'Source of Wisdom' pull on jeans. If you do not own a pair of these, get off your computers RIGHT NOW and go get a pair. They're comfortable and fit perfectly, I've fallen in love :) Along with my jeans and my cardigan I wore some hot pink,strappy, Torrid sandals :) I felt comfortable and cute! Personally, I think that this summer/early school year's biggest trend would be DENIM. The perfect pair of jeans can easily make or break and outfit! I'm all about comfort, and to be able to find jeans at Torrid that are comfortable, and cute, it's a perfect pair!




Thanks for stopping by, ladies! See you next week!
Leave comments &love!

Stay fabulous<3
x0x0 Tarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tarah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009