Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Goodbye sun tans, and hello school clothes!


SO,The video blog didn't exactly work out. BUT I'm workin on it :)
On a better note;

Greetings from planet awesome :)

Hey ladies!
This week's topic is all about back to school! I'm counting down the days until I must go back to backpack's and homework. Although back to school is an evil necessity, there's always ONE main key I always look forward too during school season...
SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING! :)


So I'm going to talk about in this post is 2 main, 'back to school' clothes secrets :) The first one would be
Closet Shopping!
I always like to go through the clothes that I already have in my closet and my dresser before I go school clothes shopping to remind myself what I already have and what outfits I could put together. It would really stink to go out and spend TOO MUCH money of some clothes that you basically already have :)



"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different- Coco Chanel"



My second fashion 'back to school' secret would be
to utilize your summer clothes into your school clothes!
If you're a girl who like tanktops, shorts, and dresses during the summer, don't fret! You can turn your summer clothes into appropriate school clothes!
For Example; You add the black, school friendly cardigan to this popular purple summer trend..
And you've got a school friendly, summer-ly outfit for the first day!

VIVA LA SUMMER!
comment, comment, comment!
and come back next week!
XOXO-Tarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tarah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009