Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't worry, I'm back!!


Hey Torrid Lovelies! Sorry for the hiatus!
But we're back and more FABULOUS than ever :)
But welcome to this wonderful, BABY PINK, edition of my Torrid blog :)

We've got a lot to catch up on!
Firstly, the wonderful Torrid, threw me a 'congrats party' and it was just wonderful :) What girl wouldn't love a party in their honor at the wonderful Torrid?! A huge thank you goes out to everyone who stopped by and the FABULOUS ladies, who work at Torrid, couldn't have done it without you!

But besides that, you may be wondering why I chose to make this week the baby pink edition,
WELL this whole month, everyone INCLUDING TORRID are supporting breast cancer month, and I wanted to show my support too! All this month, Torrid is showing their Power of Pink, and all of their Breast Cancer Awareness merchandise, GIVES BACK to The National Breast Cancer Foundation. ALSO, If you make a donation, you will automatically receive 10% off your next Torrid purchase! How awesome is that?! You get to help others, and look cute while doing it :)

"Never frown, cause you never know who's falling in love with your smile"
Thats about it for this week! but next week is going to be super exciting, so keep tuning in! leave comments, and love!
XOXOXO
-Tarah



PS; Have ideas? Maybe for Torrid model searches in the future, or anything in general, let me know! I'm ready to show the world that there's more than a size 2, and it's time to start spreading the word! I can use all the help I can get! INTERESTED? Let me know!
<33333




1 comments:

loving new syns on December 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

uhmm...Hi. I'm Doing a career project in class. I chose to be a Torrid model. I need to know the basic stuff like:
how is pay
the hours
Stuff like that. It would be nice to have someone that knows to tell you.
Thanks Jezikah.

Post a Comment

 

Tarah - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009